Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Saxman Saxman is offline

Default Dynamic Graph

Jon Peltier wrote:

It really doesn't matter, but I thought of doing it on the Archive sheet to
help me visualize the process. Often I make dynamic charts with static data:
select data and invoke the chart wizard, and then I convert the series to
use the names. But it doesn't really matter.

I managed to get the graph and code running now that I awoke to a new day.

I basically didn't run the code.

Could the code run automatically with data refresh, or maybe get it to
loop until I stopped it? Would it be better to have a control button
on the 'data' worksheet and assign a macro to the code?

Thanks again.