Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wei Lu [MSFT] Wei Lu [MSFT] is offline

Default How do I tell if user has closed Excel.

Hello Tim,

As Nick has said, there are no indication to specify the Excel application
close.

I still interested on your Menu options. Do you mean the menubar in the
Excel or other controls in the workbook?

Since the Menu Options is related with workbooks, I don't know why your
need to access a global variable.

I am not sure but on my first thought, the global variable will be the
cause of this issue.

Could you please let me know some business logical in your application so
that we may found an alternate way to accomplish this?

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support