Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default The date ??

Dates are stored as numbers starting with 1/1/1900. So, if cell B2 has a
date (any date), then in B40 enter =B2+1 to get the date of the next day.
Or +2 for the date two days from that in B2, or -10 for the date 10 days
before than in B2, etc.

In article , db002a3121
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
In cell b2 i manually input the date as Feb 15th 2007

then in cell b40 (for example) I need the next days date

in cell B72 I need the next days date and so on.....................

basically B2 = Mondays date
B40 is Tuesdays date
B72 is Wednesday
etc upto and including Saturday

Is there a way of me manually inputting Mondays date and then the rest being
done automatically.....

It does sound simple compared to some of the requests on here.........

All help appreciated

Dave :)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com