Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Dynamic Graph

Set up your chart by defining some names. Go to Insert menu Names
Define. In the dialog, enter a name for the first named range and a
formula to refer to it:

Do I do this from the Data or Archive worksheet, or does it make no
difference?

It really doesn't matter, but I thought of doing it on the Archive sheet to
help me visualize the process. Often I make dynamic charts with static data:
select data and invoke the chart wizard, and then I convert the series to
use the names. But it doesn't really matter.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions