Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Franke[_2_] Greg Franke[_2_] is offline

Default Macro Button reference

I have a VBA macro (macro1) in "Master.xls" in which I created a button to
run the macro.
The macro runs and does it's thing. When it is done I do a File Save-As
"Test.XLS". I exit Excel and DO NOT save changes to "Master.xls" (I have
made it read-only).

I re-open "Master.xls" and click the button I created previously. For some
reason the button now references "Test.xls!Macro1". I want this button to
ALWAYS run the macro from "Master.xls". I have tried changing the marco
reference to "Master.xls!macro1".

I can not make this reference static for some reason.
Can it be done?