Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
justme justme is offline

Default Paste area Error on my macro

Hi Jim!

Thank you for replying.

What I am doing is copying everything on sheet Orgn (hence, the range from
A1 all the way to the LastCell).

Then I am coming back to my wsI or wsD sheet and selecting the cell in
Column A in the row following the last used cell in Column J. I can not
paste to cell 1,1 because this macro loops and needs to find the first
available row, based on trusting that Column J will never be empty.

so, there is really no shape of any range of cells on the destination sheet
to be in conflict with the shape of the range I am copying, as it is only
selecting one cell. Also, it works fine for all the other files, which are
basically structured the same. As I said, this worked up until they hid the
column this week. Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you for your time.