Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DB DB is offline

Default Corey.....certain cell protection.....

Sent it again...

Cheers

Dave :)

"Corey" wrote in message
Bethb,
I am Corey.
It's nice to me you.... :-)
"bethg7" wrote in message
DB - I'm not Corey; but I have a sheet where some of the cells are locked
and
some aren't. Then the sheet is Protected. I choose the cells I want
people
to be able to change and Format cells as UNLOCKED. All other cells should
be
LOCKED if you don't want them changed. Then Protect the sheet and they
will
only be able to change the cells you have made UNLOCKED. HTH.

Bethg

"DB" wrote:

Corey.....a few weeks back you helped me try to stop certain cells from
being protected...............Dec 12th 2006 13.09

I can't quite get it to work.........................

Ive got a large-ish sheet open but only want to allow certain cells to
be
able to be alterred............

I seem to be able to either block the whole sheet or else it allows
every
cell to be over written...

Dave :)