Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Saving question

This should get you started.

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("C:\21 Legs\" & Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A18").Value)

Without knowing exactly what you want to accomplish with A18, in the code
above, I assume there is a file name within that cell. This also assumes
that the file name in cell A18 includes the file extension. If it is the
path and filename that is in A18, then you'll have to adjust.

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs (Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A18").Value)

HTH,
Paul

wrote in message
I need a little help with this code please
I am trying to save using a macro to the directory c:\21 Legs
using the cell Sheet4.Range("a18").Value

How do I do this ?

Thanks

Greg