Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default FileDateTime help

Hello -

I need to pull in the update_date from approx 60 files and need some
help in building an 'updateable' macro. I'm familiar with the
FileDateTime methodology, but only in a static application -- ie, the
file names don't change. Let me explain the data format:
1) Store#'s are in cells B5:B37 (these are non-sequential, eg
153/211/215/etc)
2) Filename is like this: \\Server\Drive\Folder\File_[Store#]_[B1].xls
-- where Store# comes from B5:B37 and [B1] is the value of cell B1
3) update_dates go in cells D5:D37 and F5:F37 (the filename changes
slightly, I can do this)

Any ideas how to do this.....?

TIA,
Ray