Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Combobox List to Open when uderform is Activated ?

Corey,
Using .DropDown in the Userform_Initailize event, I get strange behaviour;
the list portion appears outside of the form.
In the _activate event, it works fine.

NickHK

"Corey" wrote in message
Never mind.
Solved it just as i posted.

ComboBox92.DropDown

Funny thing is though:
The Values are NOT displayed IN the Combobox, they are Displayed In the
Centre of the Userform.
NO problems for me though, just means the User would have to TRIP OVER the
values to miss them.

Corey....

"Corey" wrote in message
Can a Combobox list be Dropped Open displaying the list of values when a
userform is Activated.
I want to Fool-Proof Prompt the user to select this value 1st.

Can this be done?
How?

Sub userform_Activate()
combobox92.dropdownlist=activate ' ???