Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default STOP MACRO IF CELL "A1" IS EMPTY OR SHEET DOESN´T EXIST

Can we see the code to see how that all happens?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cbm" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everybody,

I´ve got a problem. I have validation list with the name of the rest
of the sheets of the book in "A1", and a commmand button that deletes
the selected sheet in that A! cell.

When cell is empty or the selected sheet has already been deleted, the
macro deletes the sheet in which the validation list is, and i´d like
it to stop the macro if these happens.

Any idea?

With my best wishes for this incoming year, yours

CBM