Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default consolidating worksheets

Hi vmadan16

Look here for example code
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"vmadan16" wrote in message ...
Hello All,
I have 25 worksheets which has to be consolidated in to single worksheet I
used to copy and paste from each worksheet. Is there any macro or procedure
to consolidate it easily wich can save lots of time. I tried using the
consolidation option from the data menu but it has functions like sum, Avg
etc which is adding or giving me the calculated resuls but i need to
consolidate the entire data as it as in the new worksheet (example sheet1 as
10 row of data, sheet2 has another set of 10 row of data what I want here is
in sheet3 I need all teh 20 row of data as it is. can any one help me pls it
will be very help full for me.
thanx in advance.