Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Excel 2007 development problem

Did you enable NET Programmability Support when you installed Office 2007?
By default, this setting is False. Try re-running Office 2007 setup and
ensure that NET Programmability Support is installed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"curious" wrote in message
My system was working fine with visual studio 2005, office 2003 and VSTO.
made the mistake and upgraded to office 2007 and installed VSTO SE. Now I
cannot load my Excel programs into visual studio and cannot create new
Excel
projects in visual studio. I keep getting this error:

A compatible version of MS Office Excel is not installed on this computer.
You must install MS Office Excell 2003 SP1 and VS 2005 tools for office
runtime.

Any help is appreciated.
--

deeply Frustrated