Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wutzke wutzke is offline

Default Summarizing Large Reports

Our company's computer system can generate sales reports, but only in
PDF. I'd like to be able to see the sales data in Excel.

Maybe this was the wrong direction, but I was trying to use AutoIt to
run script-macros to translate the data. Info on AutoIt is at
http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3

Starting with a PDF file that contains sales data
(example) Sales Report in PDF
http://dressindustrial.com/geogb8341.pdf

I can use an Online PDF to plain text converter to turn the PDF into
a text file Excel can read
http://dressindustrial.com/geogb8341.txt

The next step is to reformat that text into an
Excel File with Sales Data
http://dressindustrial.com/geogb8341.xls

I'm hoping that someone can help roll this all together, from PDF to
Excel. Any info you have to contribute would be GREAT advise

you can see the autoit script that I was working on at
http://dressindustrial.com/test.au3