Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sean Sean is offline

Default E-Mail from Excel at a Certain Specified Time

Thanks Ron

Not much look, wasn't sure of the syntax but I tried these two and both
shot the mail out straight off

..DeferredDeliveryTime = DateAdd("16:50", 1, Now)
..DeferredDeliveryTime = DateAdd("h", 1, "16:50")

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Sean

You can try
.DeferredDeliveryTime

never us it but something like this
.DeferredDeliveryTime = DateAdd("h", 1, Now)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Sean" wrote in message oups.com...
I am using Ron De Bruin's excellent code to e-mail various files from
Excel, however is the feature available whereby I can specify within
the code a delayed time the mail should be sent at. Just like I can
specify the Importance, Read receipt etc

If I was to do this in outlook I'd choose Options - Do Not Deliver
Before etc. So I just wish to include this feature within the code by
specifying a date and Time. Thus I still run my Macro but my mail will
remain in Outlooks Outbox until the given time and date.

BTW, my date and Time would be values within a sheet, say Sheet2 A1

Thanks