Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Shaka215@gmail.com is offline

Default What the heck is wrong here?

Hey,

CALC.ActiveCell.Formula = CALC.ActiveCell.Value & "."

This code above does not allow me to properly insert a "." (PERIOD)
after the ActiveCell.Value. The code works fine when there is nothing
in cell and when its not strictly a number. The following formats work
correctly...

ABC123.01
--123.01
"His tempature was 95.6"
etc...

But when the cell contains strickly numbers like 123 it doesn't want to
insert it. Something to keep in mind is the fact that CALC is a
userform with a spreadsheet plug-in feild (a spreadsheet within in a
user form). All I want is for the ActiveCell.Value to stay put and have
a "." (PERIOD) after the ActiveCell.Value. Any ideas? I been trying all
sorts of things but Excel doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Any help
is much appreciated!!