Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Hmmm. Private Sub ComboBox6_DropButtonClick(). Should i have my code here ?

Corey,
No, it tell you number of items in the list.
If it is 0 then you have populated with some item(s) ; .ListCount tells you
how many items.

I guess to delete the populate list code from the DropDownButtonClick event
then, if you do not want it.

NickHK

"Corey" wrote in message
Thanks Nick done a treat.

So .listcount identifies the number of time the list has been populated
then.

Learn something new every day.

Cheers.

Corey....

"NickHK" wrote in message
Corey,
You can check if the combo has been populated.
If ComboBox6.ListCount0 then exit sub

NickHK

"Corey" wrote in message
Private Sub ComboBox6_DropButtonClick()

I have just realised that EACH time i Click on the DropDownButtonClick
Button,
I get a Duplicate populated LIST if Clicked on more than ONCE.

TO ONLY ever populate the LIST ONCE, where should i be placing the code

?
It is on Userform5.
The code is dependant upon other values chosen on the Userform, so it
therefore cannot be placed in the Userform.Initialize or Activate

event.

Any Idea's, or am i stuck with it here ?

Corey....