Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thrash Thrash is offline

Default Detecting row delete/insert

I need to detect when a user inserts or deletes a row. I can sense a change
in the "selection_Change" triggered macro - and can see that a selection is 1
(or more) rows by 256 columns (so the entire row or rows) -
But I can't figure out to tell that the user is deleting or inserting a row.

I can disable these functions via protect and give him separate macros for
inserting/deleting rows - but it would be easier for the users if they could
just right click like they are used to.

I was thinking I could just modify the drop down menu and also replace the
insert/delete row built-in functions - but it would be better if I could just
sense when a user was using these functions in the trigger macro.

Any suggestions?