Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Godinger David Godinger is offline

Default Detect Hidden Rows by Formula

Is there a formula that will notify me if any row in a range is hidden? (I
don't want to do this by VBA.)

I want it to notify me by formula, if that's possible, because I want to
know immediately if something is hidden. (Once I can understand how to
detect a hidden row, I'll probably use conditional formatting to make the
cell turn red to warn me.)

Thanks?

--
Please delete "ANTI-SPAM" from email address
David Godinger: Go player, student of Mahatma Gandhi, the Buddha, and Dr. Martin King