Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Pivot Chart Changes Data Labels Formatting

From the charting FAQ, "Microsoft suggests recording a macro to apply your
custom formatting, then rerunning the macro after changing the pivot table."

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...?ID=209#jon026

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Amit Patel" <Amit Patel @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Hi, I am making pivot chart using pivot table, which shows me project
performance based on [parameter YEAR (eg. 2004/2005/2006/ALL )] In which i
am
FORMATTING the data labels , but once i changes the parameter Year like
say
changed from 2004 to 2005 or ALL it immediately changes the DATA LABELS
format to default one. How can i fix it or define a specific format for
all
values weather i change the parameters or not.