Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default toolbar

Check boxes, etc., are on the Developer tab of the Ribbon. The Developer
tab is not visible by default. To make it appear click the Office menu (the
circle in the top left of Excel) and then click Excel Options at the bottom
right of this menu. Select the third item on the "Popular" section. Then
on the Developer tab click Insert in the Controls group.

--
Jim