Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] MPSingley@midamerican.com is offline

Default set certain entire groupings of rows to print together

My problem is that I have 607 rows of data on a spreadsheet, 9 columns
wide (which comes out to exactly one page width). Every 30 rows or so
contains an entire grouping of data with a header accross the columns
on every 30th row. Due to an autofilter macro these groupings of 30
rows are always compressed to an equal variable number for each
grouping. Is it possible to always have one of these headings (every
30 rows) at the top of a page. When the autofilter runs, obviously,
the page break, when printing, will always be in a different location,
however, I need to not split up the 30 row groupings across pages.

Thank you in advance for anyone who might help me with my problem!!!!

-Matt