Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hughie hughie is offline

Default ctrl+break when modeless

...and adding a 'view worksheet' button that does a
'application.visibile = true'.

hughie wrote:

for info..I've opened a previous version that was opening the form
modally, going ctrl+break and then finding the later versions available
in the project browser. I've exported the frm and the bas to work on
them like that...

Hughie

hughie wrote:

hughie wrote:

Mike wrote:

Access the code by using the VB editor (Tools - Macro - VB Editor). If the
userform hasn't terminated its a good idea to do this first

When I terminate the userform it closes the whole spreadsheet therefore
I can't get to the editor that way unfortunately. I can open the
editor when I start excel without opening any specific spreadsheet but
then my code is, of course, unavailable as I don't have my xls open.
See what I mean?

This has GOT to be an easy one.... I thought....hehe

the version of the code i was using before, the one that was running
the form modally, was doing an 'application.visible = false', so users
only see the form. Although there is a way to get to were I want by
taking that version forward, I'm now curious to know if there is a way
to get to the code in this situation.

Just to clarify, I can't get to the editor, or the spreadsheet and
ctrl+break is no longer available. The previous suggestions are
welcome but off the mark.

curious..

H !?