Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default MS Excel 5.0 Dialog - What is this?

Also, don't forget about Data=Form . . .

Put you headers in starting in A1 of the Activesheet going across row1

for example

A1: Name
B1: Address
C1: City
D1: State
E1: ZipCode

then select A1 and do Data=Form. . .

Tom Ogilvy

"Powlaz" wrote in message
I'm not sure of it's purpose but I'll tell you what I'd like to do with
it.
I'd like to open a workbook and have one of these pop up as a form that I
create. I'd like the data entered into this form to collect in the rows
and
columns of a related 'Sheet', sequentially.

I have no idea how to program Excel. Is it possible to do this? Is there
popular third party application designed to do this. I need help - has
anyone done this before?

Thank you for the help. This is something I've been curious about for
some
time.

Matt