Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default How to deactivate the external queries that are used to import dat

Josh,
This will remove all the query tables in the WB. I assume that is what you
mean and understand you will not be able to refresh data afterwards:

Dim WS As Worksheet
Dim QT As QueryTable

For Each WS In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
For Each QT In WS.QueryTables
QT.Delete
Next
Next

NickHK

"Josh" wrote in message
Currently i am working on a couple of Excel projects. These projects

involve
an extreme amount of data importing from various access programs I have
written. In one of my excel programs i have around 42 Sheets, and 24 of

those
sheets each look at 10 external queries from access. And the current

problem
i am having is that when I no longer want the data to be refreshed but the
current data to stay on the excel sheet I have to go to "Data Range
Properties" and click the check mark off next to "Save query defintion".

As
you can tell i have do this over 240 times for each Excel work book. Is

there
currently a faster way to do this on Excel 2003?
Thank you for you help,
Josh