Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Macro - Cut and paste a row if duplicate

I see from your second post that you want to cut and paste the oldest date
to sheet2, leaving the newest on sheet1. First I would sort sheet1 by the
dates in ascending order. Then loop from the bottom up, checking each line
against the others for a match and cut and paste the oldest date to sheet2.
Deleting rows should always be done from the bottom up. Let me create a test
workbook and work on some code for this

Mike F
"Dileep Chandran" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nice thought Mike. But I am least concerned about that. Do you have a
suggetion?

Thanks
-Dileep