Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Automate an Excel Add-In Install

Hi TW Bake

JKP use something like that in the Name Manager I believe
Check out the code in the install workbook
http://www.jkp-ads.com/officemarketplacenm-en.asp

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"TW Bake" wrote in message ups.com...
I am looking for a way to install an Add-In from Excel without using
one of the professional install build applications. I'd like for the
user to to be able to open a workbook (or double click) that has an
install button located on a Menu tab. Once pressed, the VBA would then
install the appropriate Add-In(s). Any one have any code that will do
this? How about the add-in itself, if double-clicked (opened) can it
install itself as an add-in?

I've searched for some code, but it looks like most are using the
install-wise type software.

Regards,

TWB