Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Headers

Can't reproduce this

Which Excel version do you use ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Saintsman" wrote in message ...
Ron
Something strange occurring!
I cannot select multiple sheets - every time I select more than 1 sheet to
print it defaults to the 'active sheet' only. Never experienced this before
so i assume it is something to do with the code - this is the only code I
have in the spreadsheet

Any ideas?

Regards
Saintsman

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Sorry, use this

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A1").Value & Chr(10) & _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A2").Value & Chr(10) & _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A3").Value
Next wkSht

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Saintsman" wrote in message ...
Stupendously quick reply - thanks!
Minor problem - it gives blank rows between each row - any thoughts?

Saintsman

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Saintsman

You can use cell values in your header if you want
Try this event in the thisworkbook module (untested)

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A1").Value & vbNewLine & _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A2").Value & vbNewLine & _
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A3").Value
Next wkSht

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Saintsman" wrote in message ...
Being a bit dim after Xmas I'm afraid & cannot see how to do this

I want to allow the user to set header in a workbook - all will be the same
(apart from a front cover)
My plan was to have a worksheet where the user can enter the details, which
will vary, and these would then set the workbook headers

ie (on 3 rows in the header)
cell A1 = Project X
cell A2 = Revision 6
cell A3 = date

Anyone out there who can fix this for me please.

Thanks in anticipation