Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Multiple Versions of the same file

one approach may be to use a hidden sheet in the master.
in one column store the file name and in the adjacent column, the path.

use the combobox/listbox rowsource property to display the filenames and then
load the file they choose.

--

Gary

"RSHF" wrote in message
On my workbook I have a combo box which lists slightly different versions of
the same sheet (The master sheet). I am trying to enable users to scroll
through the check box on the master sheet and click the version they would
like to view, and that version of the master sheet would appear.

10 Different Versions of the same sheet saved as different files with
different amounts and type of data.
Sheets (The 10 ten different versions) listed 1-10, in the combo box.
The User would be able to scroll through the combo box and select the sheet
that they prefer.