Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Macro - Cut and paste a row if duplicate

This can be done, but my question to you is what if John Smith moved to a
different address? Neither would be pasted to sheet2. It appears you are not
interested in keeping John Smith's data up to date on sheet2, but keeping
track of how long John Smith has lived at his current address. Is this what
you intend?

Mike F
"Dileep Chandran" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks. But I need to check multiple values. ie not only in one column.
I need to check if name, street address, city and state are repeating.
(C2 to F2).
If all the data in columns C2 to F2 are repeating in the range
B2:F1000, I have to cut and paste the data to another sheet based on
the latest date given in Column G. Means, We have to keep the latest
dates data.

Is my question clear?

Thank you for your help.

-Dileep