Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jiggy Jiggy is offline

Default Deleting Personal xls

I tried to right the code for a calendar in excel and managed to get very
mixed up. Now everytime I open Excel it opens to the sheet that I was working
on. I want to get my Excel back to normal and start the coding in VBA again.
How do I delete all the code I set? All I want is to get my Excel back to the
way it was. I tried to uninstall office 2000 and then install a fresh copy
but it recognized the old copy. Can I delete all the Personal.xls? Will that
clear all the codding I've done? HElp Please.