Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Shaka215@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro - Cut and paste a row if duplicate

Dileep,

Glad I can finally help someone with something...There is a program
called "Duplicate Master" that will do this for you. See the hyperlink
below...I'm not sure if you are trying to do this for your own
programming self worth or if your just looking to get this done...The
link below will provide you with the end result if your just looking to
get it done...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~brettdj/DM.php

Let me know if this works out... =)

-Todd

On a personal note...This ones for you Tom O. as I can only dream to be
as good as you when it comes to Excel and VB Coding...

Dileep Chandran wrote:
Hello Everybody,

Can anybody help me with a macro which look up A1:F1000 and cut and
paste and then delete the entire row which is a duplicate?

For instance: If data in A1, B1, C1, D1.....F1 is repeating in A5, B5,
C5, D5....F5, delete the entire row (5th row or 1st row based on the
latest date). Date will be given in the column G.

Thanks in advance

-Dileep