Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Santi Santi is offline

Default digital signatures in Excel

Thanks, but I need to do it programmatically from VB.NET. :-(
Thanks anyway

"JLGWhiz" escribió en el mensaje
This is from Excel Help:

In Microsoft Windows XP, on the Windows Start menu, point to All Programs,
point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Digital Certificate for
VBA
Projects. In Microsoft Windows 2000, on the Windows Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Digital
Certificate
for VBA Projects.

"Santi" wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for information to apply digital signatures to a .xls
document from VB. I saw how to do it in a Word document:

Set wordapp = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Set worddoc = wordapp.Documents.Open(docu)
wordapp.Visible = True
Set sig = worddoc.Signatures.Add

In Excel it must be similar using Excel objects instead of Word, but it
fails. Can anybody help me?

Thanks