Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelUser777 ExcelUser777 is offline

Default Rename Several Defined Range Names with Macro

Hi

I have an Excel Workbook with over 200 range names and I would like to
programatically change each range name. I'm trying to avoid hunting
down each range name and changing the range name manually.

What I'm trying to accomplish:
Change range name BS_36S_0601 to BS_36S_0701 for all 12 periods for
each company

BS = Balance Sheet
IS = Income Statement

*****The original range covered will not be adjusted just the range
name.

For example

I have the following range names: I have set ranges for the 12
periods of the year and I also in addition to 36S,
(substitute BS for 36S ) I have BS, UM, UC, MG, JLK, SH and several
others...

BS_36S_0601 to 0701
BS_36S_0602 to 0702
BS_36S_0604 to 0703