Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default front end form

If that is all you don't like, ToolsOptionsView and uncheck Row and column
headers.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Andy T" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:42:11 -0500, "Tom Ogilvy"
wrote:

You can use a userform as an interface and hide the excel application,

but
it will be visible for a very short time before this can happen, so It
wouldn't be possible to completely deny that knowledge.

not a problem that I dont wish to claim to be Bill gates but I dont
like the numbers down the left hand sdie showing as it confuses the
uses I want to see the sheet!

All I want them to see is the data and links

where do i find info on user forms then please??
Regards Andy T

--
For users by users - BY-users group
<http://www.by-users.co.uk