Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pglufkin pglufkin is offline

Default Excel 2007 is saying macros are disabled, but they are not.

I am getting a message when I try to run a macro within my program . .
"Because of your security settings, macros have been disabled. To run macro,
you need to reopen this workbook, and then choose to enable macros".

The only problem is, I have the most liberal macro settings possible within
the trust center. I have enabled all macros in the Macro Settings and I have
enabled all controls without restrictions under the ActiveX Settings.

What am I missing?
--
paul