Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default RT Error 438

I've had some vba code that's been working fine, but something is making it
bomb now. I changed the reference to sheets by referring to the "code sheet
name", but I thought that was working fine, but in my final testing, I'm
having problems.
Here's the code:
Sub CapturePlumberData()
Dim wbSum As Workbook, wbData As Workbook
Dim sht
Workbooks.Open FileName:=Sheet1.Range("B8").Value
Set wbSum = ActiveWorkbook
Set wbData = ThisWorkbook
Dim iDate As Date, iValue
Dim lastcol As Long, xV As Long, xR As Long, xC As Long

Msg = "Are you Ready to Post Your Data to the Consolidated Plumber File?"
Ans = MsgBox(Msg, vbYesNo)
If Ans = vbNo Then Exit Sub

' get source data from open sheet
With wbData.Sheet51

I get the error on the last line above. Any ideas?

Thanks!