Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Looking for an easier way Looking for an easier way is offline

Default Creating auto functioning worksheets

THanks so much for your help. It does seem that this solution that JMB
created is working. I've tested it a few different ways quickly and seems to
work. It will be easier to see on as the weeks progress. Thanks thanks and
thanks again

"Zone" wrote:

Easier,
Since you seem interested in a VBA solution.... What you want here
is for the formula to always be current up to the last row entered.
This would require user-defined function code in VBA. I played with
creating a UDF but could not come up with anything nearly as elegant
and automatic as JMB's solution. James

Zone wrote:
JMB's solution appears to be very elegant. Nice, JMB. Following JMB's
advice, I replaced your formula with this:
=((LOOKUP(MAX(C:C)+1,C:C)/L1)*B7)-F2
Seems to work perfectly.
HTH,
James
"Looking for an easier way"
wrote in message
Have a VBA code that will always use the last line! Perfect!

"Zone" wrote:

Are you wanting to automatically update formulas on the worksheet? Or
have
VBA code that will always use the last line? James

"Looking for an easier way" <Looking for an easier
wrote in message
I'm working on a worksheet that I update daily with new numbers. A new
row
daily.
Everytime I add a row I have to go back and update all my
trends(formulas)
with correct reference numbers for the new line (such as the reference
C7
becomes C8; then next day I fill out the row 9 and C8 becomes C9 and so
on).
I know there's a way to program it to auto calculate, but I have no
idea
how
to do it.

Suggestions?