Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Patrick Dave Patrick is offline

Default Excel Spreadsheets to Access Database

Yes. After you import the data into Access you can build forms, queries and
reports in Access based on your tables and or queries.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"bill_a" wrote:
I knowe that I can import a spreadsheet into Access to become a database.
At
my work we currently use numerous spreadsheets to track different types of
data. I'd like to consolidate this into one area with one interface for
ease
of use. Is it possible to import several spreadsheets into thus building
one
database, which is accessed with one GUI?