Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] cht13er@gmail.com is offline

Default Cannot create forms?

Howdy. I am working with VB in Excel 2000, and am trying to call up a
User Form when something happens in my code (in VB).

However, when I am in VB, and go "Insert""UserForm", and then open up
the UserForm, I can see the grey userform, I can change the properties
of it, but I can't place anything on it - no lists, no textboxes, no
commandbuttons.. I just get the message "Not enough storage is
available to complete this operation."

The size of the excel file is 330kb, I have 2MB free space on my
hard-drive, and if I backup my code (the module) it's 10kb. And if I
ctrl-alt-del and go to my windows task manager, I am seeing about 20%
of my memory being used.

Any help that you can provide would be excellent. Thanks!