Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Can't find project or library

It is probably looking for an Office 95 or earlier library since you used the
Me term. I think I read somewhere that you should avoid using Me in W2003
for the reason you are encountering.

"Jennifer" wrote:

I have looked at previous answers to this question but i need it explained a
little further please.
I created a workbook in Excel '03 and sent it to my Dad. He also has Office
2003, so why does he get the error: Can't find project or library when trying
to run the the workbook. I have gotten on his computer and in VBA gone to
TOOLS References but i don't seeing anywere that has "Missing" attached to
it. And i don't know where else to look. The following are lines i am having
trouble with

<<< txtDate3.Value = Format(Me.txtDate3, "")

<<< txtPriceLB.Value = Format(Me.txtPriceLB.Value, "$#,###,###.00")

Since this works with no problems on my computer; how do you suggest i know
in advance what will work on my dads computer. He is getting frustrated with
me when we run into these little glitches. Thank you in advance.
--
Thank you,

Jennifer