Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PeeDi PeeDi is offline

Default Can we run Windows Script file from Excel/Office Application

Hey....its helped........But can you tell me.......

1 what does '/c' in that command string mean.
2 what is the other argument i.e. 1
--
(:P) ee (:D) i

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Have you tried something like:

Sub Macro1()
x = Shell("cmd.exe /c C:\hooklmp.wsf", 1)
Gary's Student

"PeeDi" wrote:

Hi,

I am creating an Excel Application (Office 2000) where I need to execute a
Windows Script file. It would be better if I could run the script from the
Application with a click of button. I couldnt find a solution for this. I
could run any .exe file using Shell command. But cant run .wsf (windows
script file). Is there any way to do so???

Please reply, if you know this.
--
Help yourself.......Dont wait for GOD...