Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KC VBA Qns KC VBA Qns is offline

Default Controlling Hidden Rows / Columns in Filtered List

Hi,

I have always wanted in vain to set 3 filter conditions within same
field but never quite succeeded. Is there a way to set it
programmatically?

In Excel environment, highlighting a portion of a filtered list
actually automatically includes the hidden rows and columns. To
eliminate this we could choose only visible cells. In VBA environment,
highlighting a portion of a filtered list actually automatically
EXCLUDES the hidden rows and columns. How could I include the hidden
rows and columns??

Rgds,