Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
riggi riggi is offline

Default Hi ...read test file and copy it in a cell

Hi,

Can we copy a number/text from a text file which is in a specific
colomn and row in a text file and then paste it in the excel sheet. I
don't want to use the import command cuz my text file is not delimited.
There are number randomly placed in the text file which I need to copy
and paste it in the excel cells.

I want to place a button on my spreadsheet which would help the user to
locate the data file and then excel would extract data from that sheet
and paste it in the black spaces on the sheet.

Please Help !!!

Thanks,

Riggi