bill

Dave,

Your explanation was the best. I did fix the file. Thanks.
--
Bill

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think you do have that option.

File|Open|select your file
But instead of clicking on the Open button, click on that down arrow on that
open button. You'll see an "open and repair" option in that popup.

bill wrote:

Anne,

I don't have that option on the file open menu. I have Excel 2002 SP3.
--
Bill

"Anne Troy" wrote:

What version of Excel, Bill? Have you tried File--Open and choose the
Repair option?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"bill" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 5 sheets and macros with forms. When I select any
one
of the worksheets by the tab with the mouse, the cursor goes to a page and
the only way I can get Excel to stop is to cancel the task.

How do I either fix this workbook or copy all the sheets to another
workbook? TIA
--
Bill

--