Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Corrie Corrie is offline

Default Filling both hidden and visible cells once a filter has been applied

I am very new to VBA. So my apologizes first for ignorance if this is
an easy problem to address.

I am trying to fill a column with different data ("incorrect" and
"correct") based on filtered criteria. Example:

Sheets("L-G DL").Select
Rows("1:1").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=14, Criteria1:="-100", Operator:=xlOr,
_
Criteria2:="<100"
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="10", Operator:=xlAnd
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=12, Criteria1:="10", Operator:=xlAnd

Once the columns have been filtered I would like to fill the visible
cells (but not the header) in column 21 with the word "correct" and
hidden cells with "incorrect".

Once this is done I will use the new information in a pivot table. I
can't seem to come up with a way to do this. Does anyone have an
approach that may work?