Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Change row height

Here you go, please note that if there are a lot then this could take some
time. If you could narrow the area to do this to it would speed it up.
Sub main()
myrow = 1
Do Until myrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlDown).Row
If Rows(myrow).RowHeight = 13.75 Then Rows(myrow).RowHeight = 15
myrow = myrow + 1
Loop

-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"bergjes" wrote:

Hi,
I'm a newbie with excel programming, but can somebody help me with the
following.

I have a rather large worksheet from wich I have to change the row
height to 15, but only the rows that have a height of 13.75.

Is there anyway I can do that with a macro or vsb?

Thanks,
Erik