Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jon@jordon.co.uk is offline

Default Copying rows to another sheet when certain value equals

Hi,

I'm completely new to VB and excel but I need a macro that does the
following, just to give you the background its a picking list that
lists our entire product range but to cut down on wasted paper and
picking errors we only want to display and print items that are
actually required by the customer:

(column letter and title shown)
A PART NUMBER
B DESCRIPTION
C SIZE
D PRICE EACH
E QTY REQUIRED
F QTY DELILVERED
G £

I need a button at the end of the document then can be clicked when the
user has finished inputting the "QTY REQUIRED" in row 'E' that will
scan the complete sheet for rows where the value in row 'E' is not
empty (<""), i.e. where a QTY of the item is required... Then copy the
row A-G to sheet 2 (from sheet 1) - ready for printing and picking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Jon