Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Ibbotson[_2_] Alan Ibbotson[_2_] is offline

Default print PDF file from Excel - NOT print Excel to PDF?

I have a column that has catalog items in it. My plan is to have the macro
read each catalog item and then print out a corresponding MSDS (material
data safety sheet) that is located on a server in a PDF format.

Is it possible to open the PDF file using VBA and print it? I would prefer
if this all took place unseen, maybe the only thing seen would be the print
dialog, to set number of copies.

Thanks for any help,

Alan Ibbotson