Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Highlight Cell

Hit ALT-F11 in Excel, there are 2 dropdowns near the top, make the left one
worksheet, and change should be auto selected, if not change the second
dropdown
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Gordon" wrote:

Hi...

Sorry, not too clever here. Could you tell me how I would do a worksheet
selection change? Thanks in advance...Gordon...

"John Bundy" wrote:

Do a worksheet selection change and add this, change border style as needed

ActiveCell.Borders.ColorIndex = 3
ActiveCell.Borders.LineStyle = xlDouble
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Gordon" wrote:

Hi...

I need some code that will change the formatting of a cell when selected. I
simply want an emboldened red border around the cell selected.

Sounds easy but I've become a head scratcher!

Thanks

Gordon...